- Experience: 30 years in the industry – started the company in 2002.
- Relevant qualifications: Bachelor of Business Degree (Major: Accounting); registered tax agent; registered ASIC agent; member of Australian Institute of Company Directors; Fellow of Institute of Public Accountants.
- Specialises in: Corporate governance, financial planning & helping business people succeed: originally through compliance, accounting & tax and now more through business advisery & strategic direction.
- Gets up in the morning because: Small businesses are the lifeblood of Australia – if I can help them ‘win’, I’m making a big contribution – and that drives me on.
- After a busy week: You’ll find me doing martial arts, drinking wine and/or spending time with the family – ideally in Melbourne, soaking up some of the incredible sport, dining & arts.
Don’t let the size of our team fool you…what we lack in head count, we make up for in expertise and experience.
- Experience: Been with the company since studying for my degree (around 2006).
- Relevant qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in Business & Commerce, specialising in Accounting. Graduate certificate in Human Resources
- Specialises in: Xero, MYOB & QuickBooks.
- Gets up in the morning because: There’s an inspiring work environment here and I have the chance to help businesses get to grips with the numbers – my speciality!
- After a busy week: You’ll find me watching or playing golf or cricket, or catching up with friends. Sometimes take a trip up to Echuca to relax in the sun by the water…
- Experience: In the finance, banking & accounting industry since 2006 – and started here in 2016.
- Qualifications: Qualified bookkeeper
- Specialises in: Cashflow Manager, Xero, MYOB & QuickBooks
- Gets up in the morning because: I love the client contact – and working within a supportive business that follows the same ethics as me & encourages constant improvement.
- After a busy week: You’ll find me relaxing and enjoying my time with the family & friends – ideally in Echuca playing a little golf!
Make a time to talk with us!
We’ve been providing professional advisery and accounting services to businesses in and around the Frankston and Mornington areas since 2002. Get the help you need with compliance, tax and accounting, and the guidance you seek for building your business and personal wealth.